- About allergies
- Allergy insights
- Managing allergy
- Our story
Available: In stock
Inhalator with 950mg micronized salt.
BREATHOX® is a salt inhaler that helps relieve cough & irritation caused by colds, COPD, allergies, asthma and bronchitis.
- The only device that uses micronised salt crystals that can go deeper into your airways to provide effective relief
- Can be used for primary relief or as an add-on to your regular treatment
BREATHOX® is the first device that uses micronised salt to help cleanse the respiratory tract from your mouth to your lungs. Micronised salt helps reduce the build-up of mucus in your upper and lower airways, alleviating irritation and congestion from hay fever, asthma, bronchitis and COPD.
The salt used in BREATHOX® is extracted from the underground mine at Mariager Fjord in Denmark, and contains no drugs, chemical additives or artificial preservatives. This salt is processed into fine micronised salt crystals (1 - 10 microns), which are easily sucked into both the upper and the lower parts of the lungs.
BREATHOX® can be used alone or as a drug-free addition to your prescription treatment. It is recommended for the relief of airway irritation caused by hay fever, asthma, bronchitis and COPD.
Salt inhalation is clinically proven to promote clearing of the upper and lower airways.
Recommended dose: 5 inhalations per time as needed - to a maximum of four times daily.
For adults and children over 5 years. Read the package leaflet carefully before use.
How to use
- Hold Breathox upright.
- A single dose is released by pushing the upper half to the maximum extended position. Use one or two hands.
- Exhale (breathe out) as much as possible (not into the inhaler)
- Place Breathox approx. 2 cm into the mouth and close your lips around the mouthpiece. Take a deep breath so the salt enters your respiratory tract.
- Remove Breathox from the mouth and close it together
- Exhale slowly
- Repeat until 5 inhalations completed.
ContainsInhalator with 950 mg micronised salt and 50 mg lactose.
Device contains at least 300 inhalations.